Senior Marketing Manager
Archetype Consulting is currently looking for a Senior Marketing Manager to support our goals for growth. We are seeking a results-driven, self-directed, and creative individual to develop and implement marketing efforts across multiple practices. If you are a collaborative problem solver, enjoy sharing ideas, are passionate about marketing and communications, love helping teammates, and are motivated by their success, then you may be a good fit for our team!
As our Senior Marketing Manager you will be assisting our SVP Business Development and Technology Practice Leaders with growing Archetype’s business and achieving client satisfaction. You will be leading the marketing function for the entire organization, helping to develop and deliver our strategic message to the marketplace. You will ensure that there is a clear and consistent message across all targeted client segments and marketing channels. Additional activities for the Senior Marketing Manager include assisting in proposal preparation, conference preparation, editing marketing collateral, white papers, and any other required publications.
In this position, you will interact with targeted virtual communities and network users to promote our services and provide customer care services to new audiences. You must be able to create consistent, meaningful content on all social medial platforms. In addition, the Senior Marketing Manager will participate in firm-building initiatives and activities that contribute to the growth of Archetype Consulting and our people. We are not looking for just anyone. We are looking for individuals who have demonstrated the ability to deliver, who can collaborate and work in a team, and who enjoy learning and solving challenging problems.
- Develop and implement an annual marketing plan to support business growth in targeted industries and service lines of business.
- Analyze and identify customer and industry trends and adjust marketing plans while working with Senior Leadership to innovate and develop new compelling offerings.
- Manage the creation and production of collateral that articulates the Archetype value proposition, services, evidence of success, and call to action.
- Support Analytics, Corporate Performance Management (CPM) and Managed Services Practice Leaders with development of marketing tools including production of collateral and promotional materials, and use of branded templates.
- Work with the sales team to coordinate efforts on lead generation and sales strategies.
- Manage Archetype’s conference, trade show, and event participation including registration, set-up, planning, staffing, take-down, and post-event follow up.
- Work with marketing vendors (e.g. graphic designers, printers) to coordinate design and production of marketing activities as needed.
- Manage Archetype’s website including daily maintenance of routine content updates, support approved changes to site architecture and functionality.
- Develop and manage social media profiles and presence to support competitive position and overall brand strategy for Archetype; create and collect shareable content to drive engagement within targeted industries and businesses.
- Act as a brand steward and maintain the consistency of the Archetype’s image across communication arenas.
- Reviews, analyzes and reports metrics to evaluate performance of marketing efforts. Works with management to adjust the marketing strategy to achieve Archetypes’ marketing objectives within budget.
- Participate in project planning and delivery action items as requested by the Senior Leadership.
- Works within project deadlines, schedules, and multiple competing priorities to consistently deliver high-quality work product.
- BA/BS Degree in Marketing, English, Journalism, or related field.
- 5-10 years of experience in marketing, corporate communication, advertising, or publishing.
- Experience in, or familiarity with, high technology and/or professional services consulting industries strongly desired.
- Proven working experience in social media marketing or as a Digital Media Specialist.
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge.
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills.
- Adequate knowledge of web design, web development, CRO and SEO.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, WordPress Content Management, CRM systems (e.g. Hubspot and/or Salesforce), Canva, and other Marketing tools as needed.
- Able to work in a fast-paced and high pressure environment to manage competing priorities, meet agreed upon deadlines, and deliver high quality materials.
- Must have a “can do” attitude and have the ability to remain professional in high pressure situations.